What an incredible three days with Wolfgang!! Without exception the 15 participants were overwhelmed by the inspirational teaching given by Wolfgang on balance in movement. ‘Life changing’, ‘awesome’, ‘inspiring’, these are just a sample of comments throughout the workshop. read a review (Workshop with Wolfgang Weiser at East Anglia Centre for Alexander Technique November 2014) For me Wolfgang’s ability to work intuitively with each individual at their own pace and to be completely attentive to each one whilst being totally professional, was impressive. With a mixed group of teachers, trainees and experienced pupils, he pitched his programme at just the right level for all. One pupil summed him up thus, ‘he has the Midas touch!’. Thank you so much Wolfgang, we look forward to a return visit. Sandra Waller, Head of Training, Co-Director ATE
Kommentarer från workshop Hite 20 nov 2014 (på engelska)
- Enjoyable workshop on balance and fear reflex.
- Practical and useful games. Appreciated.
- Really inspirational on exploration of movement.
- Fun and inspiring. Want to see more of Wolfgang.
- Fun, inspiring, liberating.
- W is a great Alexander teacher. He made me sense my legs like no other. Thank you.
- For Wolfgang – a huge bravo! He should come more often. Even for three days or a week.
Next Workshop in London at CTC Nov 24th 2018: WS W. Weiser CTC Nov.2018.spec.offer